blue screen, silver screen

A modest journal of movies, television, video, fame, shame, books, arts and entertainment.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Interstitial Overdrive: No, You're Cheesy!


What just happened? I just finished watching a 7-hour marathon of America's Next Top Model on VH1. I'd never seen the show before. I don't know how to feel. Anyway, please watch this unrelated Burger King ad while I sort out my feelings. I don't know who this "Dr. Angus" is, but he is my hero. The Dr. knows how to bust a move on the ladies, yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Django West said...

Sorry, the link doesn't work as the youtube video was removed.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Django West said...

UPDATE: you can find the ad on this guy's myspace site:

http://www.myspace.com/jimmcgreevey

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home