blue screen, silver screen

A modest journal of movies, television, video, fame, shame, books, arts and entertainment.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fare Thee Well, Gentle Friend...

Goodbye Marissa Cooper. I'm going to miss your big eyes, bad posture and danger-prone lifestyle. Sigh. You were one of the best things about The OC.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice you pawned your pearl necklace in my neighborhood, downtown Torrance (The LAC). Strange. Anyway, best of luck to you in the afterlife.

What will Mischa Barton do next? I'm sure her publicist will let us all know soon. In the meantime, here's a great song about the afterlife. I'm basically an atheist but this song still makes me cry:

Steve Earle - Pilgrim

You can buy the Steve Earle here. Farewell Marissa. Hey, one last thing. You are really dead, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home