blue screen, silver screen

A modest journal of movies, television, video, fame, shame, books, arts and entertainment.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vodka: Don't Do It, Kids!


Oh Christ. I lost count of how many drinks I had last night. Mrs. West invented a new cocktail called the Pink Pussycat. It's basically a Cape Cod with a splash (or more) of Limoncello lemon liqueur. It's a delicious drink for the end of summer.

But now I'm paying the price. When will I ever learn? The worst part is that I wake up early, hungry and hyper/spaced-out. Ah well. At least there's music to ease the pain:

Hungover Together - Supersuckers with Kelley Deal

How does Kate do it, anyway? She always looks so good after a night of partying. Something tells me she didn't have smoked salmon fettuccine for dinner last night, unlike yours truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home